Work for us
We offer the
opportunity to develop your career in a sociable, design driven practice,
working on prestigious projects for well-known clients. Pitman Tozer Architects
is a great place to work, with a growing studio of 18 and an office move to Marylebone
planned in March 2017. We offer a number
of benefits including pension contributions and annual office trip abroad.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Project Architect to join our London design studio.
We are working on numerous residential led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
- 5 years post Part III qualification
- experience in housing in London
- excellent design skills and technical knowledge
- experience in leading teams and driving projects forward
- portfolio including successful planning outcomes in London
- construction experience including tender packages, with good knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- strong communication - you should be able to form relationships with the client and consultants
- excellent presentation skills
- be proficient in the use of Vectorworks
Salary to be agreed depending on experience. Please send a CV and examples of your work, by email to email@example.com
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 3MB, in PDF format. Application deadline 28 February 2017. We are an equal opportunities employer.