Work for us
Work for us
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a sociable, design driven practice, working on prestigious projects for some great clients who value and promote quality design. We can offer a high level of project experience and responsibility for the right person. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We are part of the London Practice Forum, a collective of London architectural practices which care about the city, its people and its built environment.
We are London Living Wage accredited and an equal opportunities employer. We are keen that our practice reflects the diversity of communities we design for, and welcome and encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Regrettably due to the expected volume of replies to our vacancies, we can only contact shortlisted applicants.
Experienced Part II / Newly Qualified Project Architect
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic experienced part II architectural assistant / newly qualified architect to join our London-based design studio. We are working on numerous residential-led schemes for some great clients who value and promote quality design.
As an award-winning practice we can offer a high level of project experience and responsibility for the right person.
The applicant should:
- Have a minimum two years’ experience, preferably working on residential and/or mixed-use schemes in the UK,
- Have excellent design and presentation skills,
- Have an interest in housing,
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to always achieve best project outcomes,
- Be confident working both independently and as part of a team,
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Revit.
Salary to be agreed depending on experience.
11 October 2020
How to apply
Please send a CV and examples of your work, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the attachments are no more than 8MB, in PDF format.